Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bloggie Buttons!

I've finally managed to make some blog buttons, with the excellent help and advice of Miss Dashwood.  Have fun looking through them and put one on your blog, pretty please. :)

The Day Dream


Since we cannot do without a picture of Blakeney himself.............
The Day Dream 


And since I couldn't choose which was better...... here's both.
The Day Dream 


Doesn't Chauvelin look like a wily little fox?
The Day Dream


And because, of course, we need a little scarlet.
The Day Dream 



The Day Dream




From the wedding scene (obviously), one of my favorite scenes. (Although I can't tell you a part of the movie that isn't one of my favorite scenes..... except what I fast-forward.)
The Day Dream



The above button with a few alterations.
The Day Dream



Because this needs to be proclaimed everywhere........ and who is more qualified to proclaim it than Marguerite herself?

The Day Dream

Because I need to quote our little Chauvelin.  I have rather a penchant for madness. :P

The Day Dream



Love the scenery in this scene!
The Day Dream



And because this blog is actually called  'The Day Dream.'
The Day Dream


Please take these and put them on your blog.  I hope you have as much fun seeing them as I had making them!

9 comments:

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

I'd love to link to The Day Dream but the photos aren't showing up. You might have to check if the photo album you're using to store the photos is made "Public" or viewable to others before the photos will show up. I'll keep checking back in case it's just my computer but they aren't showing up right now. :(

Maria Elisabeth said...

Miss Laurie,
Thank you for telling me. I'm working to fix them and then I'll repost.

Miss Dashwood said...

I love these! They didn't show up for me at first either but I'm so glad you fixed them. I think I'm actually going to take two because I love them so much. Thanks for posting!

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

These buttons are lovely! I've added the ship one to my left sidebar and the Marguerite one to my right sidebar. :)

Alexandra said...

Ok, first off, LOVE LOVE LOVE the buttons. Put two on both my blogs. :-)

And now for the downer...this may just be me...but the Marguerite "fan of Sir Percy" button work on my blogs. I HATE to tell you this (because HTML is soooo frustrating, I *know*) but It's not showing up on my blog when I paste the code in. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, and if I am...ignore me. :-) Just thought you would want to know...and because I desperately want the button on my blog! :-)

Alexandra said...

I guess I should clarify...*doesn't* work on my blogs. :-)

Maria Elisabeth said...

Alexandra
I tried them on my sidebar again, and they don't seem to work. I'll try to muddle my way through HTML to fix the problem, but if you want the button sooner, you can upload it as a picture.

Natasha Marie said...

Oh, these are lovely! And a lovely blog, too, if I may say so. =)
As an ardent admirer of Sir Percy, I have proudly placed the Marguerite "fan" button on my sidebar! *huge grin*
I couldn't get it to show up on my sidebar either, so I saved the pic, then uploaded it and added a link instead. Hope that's alright:)

Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to reading more on this completely delightful blog!

~Tasha~

Kellie said...

Just stuck the smashing Marguerite Fan button on my links page! (Click on the pith helmet in the nav bar;)

This is going to be such fun! Sink me, but I've found another must read. fabulous! =)