Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ring the Bells on This Joyous Day!!!



Soooooooooo I was going about my business browsing through the Internet (whether or not I was watching various videos of Certain People Much Admired on This Blog and By Myself Who Are In the Picture Above shall not be addressed) when I stumbled across something that made me scream like I haven't since the first time I heard the "Sink me, I couldn't agree more" line and realized Percy wasn't dead after all.

As most of you know, we discussed last year the possibility of finding out how we could get TSP1982 back on DVD and in circulation. We piddled with ideas but life kind of got in the way and it was dropped at the wayside.

Lo and behold, on Barnes and Noble and DVD Planet it states that a DVD version is available for pre-order! The release date is April 2013!!! (It's also on Amazon)

I for one can't stop squealing. :) And yes, forget the fact that they spelled tumbels wrong or made Jane's dress blue instead of salmon.

THE SCARLET PIMPERNEL IS COMING BACK ON DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is good.    

9 comments:

Anna Grace said...

WHAT!?!?!?! *Squeals along with Alexandra* Oh my goodness, I was just today lamenting the fact that I will not own a copy for a long time of one of my favorite movies with one of my favorite heros. Then I saw this post -- I am so extremely happy!

Thanks for letting us know!!! *jumps up and down while clapping*

~Anna

Hayden said...

I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON MY CHRISTMAS LIST!!! :)

Anonymous said...

RING OUT THE BELLS ON THIS DAY OF DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Me is happy.

DIBS ON REVIEWING IT FOR THE DAY-DREAM!!!!!!!

~Eowyn~

Lauren said...

Yay! I can finally buy it! Happy happy day!!! :)

Natasha Marie said...

Hooray!!! :D

Charity U said...

Love it so much! And I think you mean TSP 1982, not 1892... ;)

Miss Melody Muffin said...

YES YES YES!!!!

Now I can die, er, live a happy woman.

Jo M. Coleman said...

Aahhhhhhh!!!!! This is beyond exciting news!!!

Belle, Addy and Emma said...

Yippie, no more burning our half cracked dvd. Now we can just buy it!!!!!!!!!!!
-Belle